Terms & Conditions
- Free to Heal® is a gentle method that soothes and balances the nervous system and releases unconscious and countious stress.
- No major negative side effects have been detected as a result of this course. In fact, any kind of side effects are extremely rare to occur during the course. Despite of that, we would like to say a few words for your convenience.
- Nordin is an Architect (M.Sc), Philosopher and Online Coach and she has developed this method after her own experiences.
- The method is not a medical treatment or a therapy and purchasing the course does not constitute any kind of a relationship between Nordin and the course participant that can be compared to a patient-doctor relationship. The method is not meant to replace medical treatment and it does not exclude medical treatment. Discontinuation of medical treatment should always be discussed with your doctor.
- We do not promise that the course will cure or relieve the symptoms the course participant may be experiencing. However, in many cases by taking the course, following the instructions and doing the exercises as instructed, the symptoms will improve or entirely disappear. It is important to be aware that the range of different conditions is so great and the relief of symptoms can take longer or shorter period of time depending on the person and his or her condition.
- If you are struggling with a severe psychiatric condition, such as personality disorder, schizophrenia or other serious mental disorder, the course should only be practiced with the assistance of an appropriately experienced professional.
- The reason why a person who is struggling with such disorders should follow precautionary measures, is that especially in the early stages of the method, mental resistance may occur and this may result in losing self control or other unpredictable behaviour. We do not know for sure whether the use of this method will result in the type of behavior described above, but as a precaution, such persons should refrain from practicing the course independently.
- If, in your experience, physically exposing yourself to the cause of your symptoms causes a severe physical or psychological reaction, then the exposure technique should not be used in practice other than at the mental level. This is often enough to lessen the symptoms or to resolve the issue as a whole. In such situations, it is also advisable to practice the course under the supervision of experienced professional in order to ensure that no strong reactions occur.
- During the course, practicing on mental level is often enough. Therefore, an actual physical exposure is not necessary. Depending on your condition and your willingness, it is possible to practice exposure sessions with physical exposures. Keep in mind with these to always take a pace that best fits for you and listen to your mind and body.
- The course participant takes full responsibility of how to use this method and how to proceed during the course. In addition, participants are expected to take full responsibility for their own mental and / or physical well-being both during and after the course.
- The course participant hereby releases Nordin from any and all claims and liabilities of any kind.
- By purchasing the course you agree to abide by the above.
The Service Provider provides the Services and Server in cooperation with Kajabi (hereinafter "Partner").
- The Contents of the Service
Services include, inter alia, involving queries, contests and taking a part to company's service- and product development programmes.
The Services may also include third party advertisements, sales promotions, services, products and other information and it may be possible to order or purchase third party products and services through the Service and Server.The Service Provider is not liable for the correctness, accuracy or compliance with laws of any such third party products, services or information and all offers to buy and all purchase agreements for third party products and services are solely made between you and the third party and the Service Provider and Partner are not responsible for any third party products and services or for the compliance or non-compliance with any purchase or delivery agreements.
The Service Provider may, at its sole discretion and without notice amend, change or remove portions of the Services.
- Access to Service
- The use of the Services without registration
Some of the Services are available without the need to register as a user to the Server and Services.
The Services may be used without registration in such a way and to the extent that the Service Provider considers appropriate. The Service Provider reserves the right to change, alter and delete controls that allow the use of the Services without registration. One or more of those components can also be changed in such a way that they can be accessed only by registered users.
Some of the Services require that you register on the Server. Use of the Service and registration is free. At registration you should indicate at least your email address. Additionally, you may indicate, at your own discretion, among other things, your name, address, email address and other personal information (hereinafter collectively "Personal Data"). You should also choose a password (hereinafter "User ID").
You are responsible for the completeness of the Personal Data you send to the Server, and/or Services. The Service Provider is not liable for any damages that you may suffer due to fallacious information.
Your User ID is personal. You may not disclose your User ID to a third party nor give any third party a permission to use your User ID. The Service Provider is not responsible for inappropriate or illegal use of your User ID even if the User ID is revealed, guessed, or if it is made subject to a software error. All actions taken by using your User ID will be presumed to be done by you. If you become aware of the misuse of your user ID, or your User ID is compromised, you must inform this to the Service Provider as soon as possible. The Service Provider may then; at its sole discretion, close your user ID to prevent its abuse and further use. To the greatest extent permitted by the applicable law, the Service Provider disclaims any liability arising from the closing of your User ID.
5. Removal of your User ID
You have the right to remove your User ID from the Service. To remove your User ID from the Service, please send email to [email protected].
The removal of your User ID will come into effect no later than forty-eight hours (48) from the point when the Service Provider or Partner accepts your request to be removed from the Service.
6. Third party servers
Any reference made to the linked sites or named third parties doesn't mean that the Provider accepts or recommends them. You bear the risks solely for the use of any third party websites. The Provider is not responsible for the use of any outside material where the Server or the Service has linked to.
7. Behaviour in the Service
You are solely responsible for your use of the Server and the Services, and all your messages and actions made by you in the Server and the Service. Your responsibility includes, but is not limited to, all messaging and communications in the Server and Service. By sending any information and/or content to the Server, you agree to defend and hold harmless the Service Provider against any actions that may arise from your information or content sent to the Service or Server.
Illegal hacking, cracking or spreading illegal or corrupted software;
Any other illegal act within the use of the Services, including but not limited to uploading of materials/data owned by a third party or any materials/data breaching any intellectual property rights;
Using the Service in a way that breaches these terms and conditions or any applicable law or regulation;
Teasing, harassing, persecuting or molesting other users, persons, groups of people or legal entities;
Impose as a different person;
Using other users passwords or user ID’s or trying to do so;
Uploading viruses or corrupted software or data;
Downloading any parts of the software or any parts of it from the Server or Services (except where the Service Provider or any approved third party grants you the right to do so);
Modifying or editing the Server and/or the Service; or reverse engineering, decompiling or any other action in which the object- or binary-code is being transformed back into source code.
Give you a warning;
Block you from using the Server or the Services for an unlimited period of time; or
Remove your user ID and any materials and content downloaded or otherwise added or submitted by you to the Server or Services.
The Service Provider is not obliged to inform you of the removal of your User ID, but may in its sole discretion choose to do so.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights to the Server and Services belong to the Service Provider or its licensors’. You may not copy, edit, share or in any other way use any material or content that is available on the Services or Server without first obtaining all necessary permissions and licenses from the proprietor of such material and contents. All trademarks, brand names and trade names are and remain the property of their respective owners and their unauthorized use is prohibited.
9. Participating in the Services
By providing any content (such as text) to the Services, you agree to provide the Service Provider full rights, free and irrevocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use such content in any purpose, in any way.
In order to ensure that the Service Provider may use the content made available by you, you confirm that (i) your content is your own original work or that you have obtained all necessary rights and licenses to make the content available and (ii) you have the right to grant the Service Provider the right to use the content as defined above.
By sharing any content you agree to, at your own expense, to defend the Service Provider against any claims by any third party and arising out of any content submitted by you and to be liable against the Service Provider and the Partner for any damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, that may arise from the content submitted by you.
10. Limitation of Liability
It is hereby expressly agreed between you and the Service Provider that you access and use the Server and Services entirely at your own risk. You are solely responsible for all the damages that may arise to you, your equipment or software by the use of the Server or Services.
The Service Provider pursues to offer the Services without any extensive interruptions, but the Service Provider does not warrant that the Server or Services will be free from errors or available without interruptions.
The Server and the Services are provided on as-is-basis. The Service Provider reserves the right to change, edit or refuse entry to the Server and the Services, including but not limited to the right to close the Server and Services for any period of time, without any liability against you. The Service Provider does not warrant that any information displayed or made available in the Services is correct or otherwise trustworthy.
11. Collection of personal data
13. Governing Law and the place of jurisdiction
14. Order canceling & money back guarantee
When you have started the Free to Heal -course, you have the right to cancel your order, according to the guarantee. It is considered that you have started the course, when you have signed in and opened the course material.
Money back guarantee is valid when you have been on the course for at least six (6) months and have started in under one (1) year. If you have practiced according to the Free to Heal -program, one (1) step in a week, practicing daily, for ten (10) weeks, and after that continued practicing for six (6) months, and still haven't got any results, you have the right to cancel and get your money back.
According to the terms of money back guarantee, you have to prove having practiced daily for six (6) months, by sending recorded audio file of your one (1) month daily practice to [email protected]. When you have delivered the audio file, and we can officially state that you have practiced according to the Free to Heal -program, and proved in written that you have practiced for six (6) months, you have the right to get your money back, to the sum you have paid when purchasing the Free to Heal -course.
According to the terms of money back guarantee, you have to contact Free to Heal organizer or customer service at least once and ask for assistant in practicing. Please deliver copy of this interaction, including your question and the answer you got.
When all written above is stated, your right to the course material, which for course members is available for one (1) year, will be canceled. You will get your money back excluding handling costs 25 €.